The Proposed Scheme Renovation Works
1. A new level stone floor in the nave and aisles to replace wood block flooring that has rot and infestation.
2. Eco-friendly under floor heating to replace uneconomical Victorian heating system.
3. Installation of kitchen to improve catering & hospitality.
4. Construction of toilet annexe including baby changing facilities and an accessible toilet.
5. Creation of meeting spaces for children’s work and other community activities in the Tower.
6. New lighting, sound and projection facilities.
7. Introduction of flexible seating.
8. Development of heritage media presentation/mobile app.
9. Remembrance Chapel for private prayer and reflection, including the British Legion WW1 war memorial.
10. Relocate the font to aid visibility and emphasise its symbolic importance.
11. Glazed doors to the North Porch to make the entrance more welcoming.
12. Rotate the Parker Organ to enable access to the Chancel by people with restricted mobility and create a unique heritage space for liturgical worship.
13. Ramps to Lower Chancel step and Upper Chancel step enabling access for all.
14. The Chancel will be preserved as the focal point of our Medieval and Victorian heritage.
Scope of Works
Questions about the project should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get In Touch
01372 362 544
(Staffed Wed-Fri 9am to noon)
The Parish Office, Parish Church Hall, Church Road, Leatherhead,
Surrey, KT22 8BD