Georgian Thomas Parker Organ

Many historic classical organs have been lost, so we are extremely fortunate to have a reconstructed Thomas Parker organ from 1766.

The wind blown pipe organ, dated to 1766, was reconstructed from original pipework, soundboard and manual discovered in an 1873 Walkers pipe organ destroyed by fire in 1989.

The late 18th century Parker organ was restored and rebuilt in 2007 with a grant from

The National Lottery and The Friends of Leatherhead Parish.

Get In Touch


01372 362 544

(Staffed Wed-Fri 9am to noon)


Find Us

The Parish Office, Parish Church Hall, Church Road, Leatherhead,
Surrey, KT22 8BD