Leatherhead Open Gardens
This event is on 09 Jul 2017
14 Gardens, 8 New
- Gardens of all sizes
- Teas/coffee, sandwiches available at Parish Church
- Plants for sale plus raffle
- Ride a vintage bus to an outlying garden
- Take a break and enjoy the tranquility and beauty of the Parish Church
- Get ideas from your neighbours' gardens
- Add to funds for environmental causes and the infrastructure programme for the Parish Church
£5 Tickets/Programmes are available at Barton's Book Store, W. A. Truelove and Sons, and The Parish Church Office.
9 gardens are in easy walking distance from St Mary and St Nicholas Parish Church.
Additional gardens are reachable by the free vintage bus service or by car.
The programme includes map, brief garden descriptions and a bus timetable showing the stops.